[ 28-08-2017 ]
Learn how to play blackjack 21
Today we learn how to play Blackjack 21 Blackjack is a casino classic that you can enjoy right at one of the best online casinos in Malaysia, a real money online betting place.
You’ll be taking on the dealer trying to collect and hand with a value of as close to 21 as possible. The game starts with you making a bet. Then, you’ll be dealt two cards face up. From here you’ve got a few options:
If you want another card to try and get you closer to 21, you ‘Hit’
To receive just one more card and double your bet, hit ‘Double’
To split a pair, opt for ‘Split’ and get a card on each of your split cards. You can then ‘Hit’ or ‘Stand’ as you want on each.
If you’re dealt a poker and 10 as your first two cards, that’s blackjack. This is an automatic win for you unless the dealer gets the same.
We’ve got 4 types of blackjack for you to enjoy – single player, single player multi-hand, multi-player multi-hand and mini blackjack.That’s the basics.
Open a blackjack table by selecting the blackjack button in the lobby or by selecting the blackjack button on any of the poker tables Your chips are stacked at the right side of the table window
• Select the amount you want to wager on a given hand by clicking on the chip of that denomination. Likewise, you can decrease the amount wagered by clicking on the 'Bet' stack
• Once the wager is placed, click on the 'Deal' button. The 'Deal' button will be activated only if a bet amount equal to or more than the minimum bet amount has been wagered
• The dealer deals two cards face up to you and deal two cards to himself. The first is dealt face up and the other face down
• Depending on the strength of your (the player's) cards, you can choose one of the several options: 'Hit', 'Stand', 'Double', 'Split', or 'Surrender'. These are decided as per game rules
• Dealer checks for blackjack before you draw your third card
• The 'Insurance' option is offered to the player in case the dealer has an ace as his first card Once you/the dealer stands or busts, the results are displayed just above the 'Deal' button.
To continue the game with the same bet, click on 'Repeat bet' button
To clear the game and place a new bet, click on 'Clear'
To place a new bet, click on the desired chip denomination
Click on 'Rebuy' to transfer a complete or partial amount. Check the appropriate radio button and enter the desired amount If you have exhausted all your available balance and have no funds remaining, click on 'Rebuy' followed by the '$' button to add more funds to your real money account
Click on 'Rules' to view the game rules Click on 'Game logs' to view the logs of previously played games
Click on 'Exit Game' to stop playing